|Weight:||Spot Price:||Buy Price:|
|1.00 oz||$ 1,823.80||$ 1,873.95|
What is GoldCore Unallocated Gold Bullion?
We want to make gold ownership as easy and as safe as possible. Our unallocated gold product allows you to own real physical gold as part of a pool with other investors, while all being held in specialised, professional, high-security precious metals vaults. The gold is unallocated which means it is part of a general stock of physical gold and is not in one specific bar or coin. It is designed for low cost and ease of access to buy and sell.
Why We Launched GoldCore Unallocated Gold?
We believe the safest form of gold ownership is to own physically allocated coins and bars in a segregated non-bank vault. Clients should own the asset outright without any encumbrance other than modest storage and insurance fees.
GoldCore Secure Storage, available for gold coins and gold bars, we believe is the safest storage service in the world bar none. We offer clients segregation of assets as a default and the ability to move assets to other locations should they choose.
As great as our storage service is it's subject to the availability of stocks from the metal market producers such as refiners and mints. As supply can dry up due to external influence (e.g., the impact of the Covid pandemic) we launched the GoldCore Unallocated Gold product. This service will allow you to buy real physical gold at the prevailing market price with low premiums and enjoy the market exposure of gold.
We appreciate that some investors do not hold much faith in unallocated programmes and believe it is not wise to store a "safe haven" asset in such away. In that case we suggest you look at buying physical bars and coins for storage at prevailing premiums.
If you are buying unallocated gold to eventually buy physical allocated gold, due to availability or because premiums are too high then this is a great option for you.
Once supply resumes or premiums normalise, you can sell your unallocated metal and buy an equivalent value of gold coins or bars for secure storage or delivery at prevailing premiums.
In this way you will not have to wait for the supply of metal or the normalisation of premiums to participate in the market price. GoldCore also offers an Unallocated Gold product.
How to buy GoldCore Unallocated Gold
- Click “Open Account” on this page to open a GoldCore account and documented yourself with us.
- Fund your account via one of the options available.
- Log in to MyAccount.GoldCore.com
- Click ”Buy” in the top left corner of the page.
- Select “Unallocated Gold” from the “Buy Gold” Page.
- Enter the quantity you wish to purchase and select “Buy"
|$ 1,000 - $ 99,549||$ 1,873.95||2.75%|
|$ 99,550 - $ 199,549||$ 1,864.84||2.25%|
|$ 199,550 - $ 299,549||$ 1,855.72||1.75%|
|$ 299,550 - $ 399,549||$ 1,851.16||1.50%|
|$ 399,550 - $ 499,549||$ 1,842.04||1.00%|
|$ 499,550 +||$ 1,832.92||0.50%|
Special Features of GoldCore Unallocated Gold
- Every ounce you will own is backed by a real physical ounce of metal. No derivatives contracts or leases, just pure metal
- All client assets are administered through the GoldCore Client Assets Account. No assets appear on GoldCore’s balance sheet.
- Daily real-time online trading service.
- Buy from as little as 0.50% over Spot and sell for 1.50% below.
- Gold storage from as low 0.11%, Silver Storage as low as 0.35%
How safe is GoldCore Unallocated Gold?
- Every ounce is backed by physical metal, no derivative contracts or leases, just pure metal.
- Metal is not held on GoldCore's balance sheet
GoldCore Unallocated Gold Premiums
When you buy you will pay the prevailing Spot Gold Ask price plus a premium per unit of gold bought.
10-100k - 2.75%
100-200k - 2.25%
200-300k - 1.75%
300-400k - 1.50%
400-500k - 1.00%
>500k - 0.50%
When you sell you will be charged 1.50% below spot. If you are converting to another product the sell cost will be reduced to 0.50% and standard premiums on the product you are purchasing will apply
Gold Unallocated Gold Storage / Management Fees
1-100L - 0.65%
>100K - 0.11%