Buy silver in the US from precious metals investment specialist GoldCore. We provide investors with the chance to buy silver for direct delivery or secure storage in various high-security vaults throughout the world. Whether you're a small or large investor, we provide silver investment and storage solutions that will meet your demands.
At GoldCore, we have a wide selection of silver bullion for sale, including silver coins and silver bars in various sizes. From 1,000 ounce silver bullion bars, to American Eagles and Canadian Maple Leaves, we have something to suit any investor.
Silver bullion coins are a fantastic choice for both seasoned and new investors. Many precious metals researchers and commentators believe that the current price of silver is greatly undervalued, which means investing in silver coins could yield attractive returns.
GoldCore offers a range of highly coveted silver coins, such as:
- Silver American Eagle Tube - 20 coins: Multiples of 20 x 1 oz Silver American Eagle coins packed in mint plastic tubes. Each coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Monster Box of 500 Coins: Multiples of 500 sealed in mint boxes. Each Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Canadian Maple Leaf Tube of 25 coins: Multiples of 25 that are packaged in mint tubes. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coin.
- 500 oz US Silver Eagle Monster Box: Multiples of 500 sealed in mint boxes. Each US Silver Eagle coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
- 500 oz Silver Britannias Monster Box: Multiples of 500 that are sealed in mint boxes. Each silver bullion coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver - the purest silver bullion coin offered by The Royal Mint.
- Silver 1 oz Britannia Tube of 25: Tube of 25 x 1 oz Silver Britannia coins. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Britannia bullion coin.
- Silver Australian Kangaroo Box of 250: Multiples of 250 sealed in mint boxes. Each Silver Australian Kangaroo coin contains one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 pure silver.
- Silver Australian Kangaroo Tube of 25 coins: Multiples of 25 that are packaged in mint tubes. There is one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver in each Silver Australian Kangaroo coin.
- Silver Austrian Philharmonics Monster Box of 500 Coins: 500 Silver Austrian Philharmonics in a box, each containing exactly one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
- Silver Austrian Philharmonics Tube of 20 coins: 20 Silver Austrian Philharmonics in a tube, each containing exactly one troy ounce (1 oz) of .999 fine silver.
In many US states there is no sales tax on precious metals. However, each state has its own rules and regulations when it comes to sales tax so be sure to check the relevant charges before you purchase.
Silver bullion bars offer many of the same benefits as silver bullion coins. Both give you the opportunity to hedge against investment risk, protect your wealth, and even receive attractive returns. However, when compared to coins, silver bars have the distinct advantage of having a lower premium because bars take less time and effort to create. Generally, the larger the bar, the lower the premium.
Our silver bars are available in the following sizes, such as:
- Silver Bar 100 Ounce: The 100 oz silver bar weighs just over 3 kg. If the bar is .999 fine, it contains 3,107.20 grams of pure silver. If the bar is .9999 fine, it contains 3,110.00 grams of pure silver.
- Silver Bar 1000 Ounce: The 1,000 oz silver bar weighs just over 31.1 kilos. If the bar is .999 fine, it contains 3,107.2 grams of pure silver. At 3110.0 grams, a .9999 silver bar contains only a tiny amount more silver, which means investors do not distinguish between the two.
Unallocated Silver Perth Mint Certificates
When you buy unallocated silver through the Perth Mint Certificate Program (PMCP), the Perth Mint issues a Precious Metal Certificate in your name. This certificate states the amount of silver you own and that is held in the Mint on your behalf. Clients with unallocated silver have legal ownership of the silver in their account.
Allocated Silver Perth Mint Certificates
A Perth Mint Allocated Silver Certificate conveys the legal ownership and title of a specific bar of silver bullion that is stored with The Perth Mint.
We want silver ownership to be as simple and secure as possible. Our unallocated silver product gives you the opportunity to own real physical silver in a pool of silver with other investors, all of which is held in high-security precious metals vaults. The silver is unallocated, meaning it is part of a larger stock of physical silver rather than being contained in a single bar or coin. It is intended to be low-cost and simple to buy and sell.
Why Buy Silver in the US From GoldCore?
GoldCore provides solutions to suit the needs of any investor, whether they are a small or large investor wishing to accept delivery or arrange for secure storage.
Our bullion trading platform is among the most advanced and secure in the business. Bullion coins and bars are assigned and segregated on an individual basis under direct client management and ownership. Bullion is held in ultra-secure vaults outside the global banking system, effectively eliminating any counterparty risk.
When choosing a trusted partner to assist in the sourcing and management of precious metals, turn to GoldCore. We make investing in and storing precious metals a streamlined process.