GoldCore Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
– These terms and conditions govern the basic principles of cooperation and business between Goldcore Limited trading as GoldCore and the Affiliate.
– The Affiliate confirms to have read diligently and accepted the terms and conditions and accepts them in their entirety.
– GoldCore distributes precious metals, and sells precious metals coins and bars for delivery and storage around the world. The Affiliate has the right to recommend products and services, as an independent contractor (self-employed), for GoldCore, in accordance with the respective national laws and subject to the provisions stated herein.
– Products and services include:
i) GoldCore Secure Storage – Allocated and segregated with direct legal ownership of bullion coins & bars in Zurich, London, Singapore and Hong Kong
ii) Gold, silver, platinum and palladium coins and bars for international delivery
iii) GoldSaver – Gold accumulation program – regular saving physical gold bullion
iv) Perth Mint Certificate Program (PMCP) – own precious metal certificates issued by one of the world’s largest mints and refineries – the Perth Mint (est 1899)
– GoldCore reserves the right to seek anti money laundering (KYC) documents from all Affiliates
-Affiliates will be paid a commission of 25% of the gross commission paid to GoldCore when the Affiliate is responsible for introducing a customer to GoldCore via an appropriate link – according to the procedures of the Affiliate Program.
– Affiliates are entitled to receive commission of 6.25% of GoldCore’s gross commission where a new GoldCore customer is referred by someone the Affiliate referred – according to the procedures of the program.
– Affiliates will receive commission share for a period of 2 years. The two year period will start on the account creation date of the referred customer.
– Affiliates understand that in order to track visitors GoldCore will place a 2 month cookie on the prospects computer system identifying the Affiliate as the referrer – but only where
(i) it is allowed by the browser settings and
(ii) no pre-existing equivalent cookie referencing another referrer would be replaced
– Affiliates accept that the existence of a pre-existing cookie will cause the first Affiliate to receive commissions. Affiliates acknowledge that you understand that sometimes other affiliates will benefit from this policy – where Affiliates are in fact the first referrer – and sometimes Affiliates will lose out – where Affiliates are a second or subsequent referrer.
– Affiliates acknowledge that the expiry of the cookie on a referred customer’s machine within two months of the referral during which time the prospect has neither registered nor visited the GoldCore site causes the cookie containing Affiliates referrer id to be removed.
– Affiliates acknowledge that computer “housekeeping” by the a potential customer may cause the cookie to be removed before the time period is up, and that in this event GoldCore cannot be expected to identify Affiliates as the first referrer.
– Only referrers using the prescribed referral URL structure as outlined in the FAQ section will generate commission. Any referrer linking to GoldCore using an incorrect URL structure will have their commission halted and account frozen until they switch to the prescribed referral URL
– Existing GoldCore customers whose details are already held on the GoldCore database will not be included in the commission share if they open a new account or subsequently trade via the Affiliate’s referral links.
– Affiliates acknowledge that while the Affiliate’s account will be credited immediately when Affiliates start earning commissions, Affiliates will correctly identify Affiliates to GoldCore prior to receiving payment.
– Affiliates understand that Affiliates will pay a wire or equivalent banking fee for withdrawing Affiliate’s commissions aggregated over a 2 month period into the nominated Affiliate’s bank account.
– Affiliates will not refer Affiliate’s own accounts or those of their spouse. Affiliates understand that where doubt exists GoldCore may prevent withdrawal of referral earnings until a reasonable number of accounts have been referred and funded.
– All research and marketing made available for the use of Affiliates remains copyright of Goldcore Ltd trading as GoldCore. By reproducing it in any way — whether by email, website, print or any other medium, and including substantive amendments — Affiliates hereby agree to use this material solely for promoting GoldCore alone.
– Affiliates websites will not contain any material which is defamatory, violent, pornographic, unlawful, threatening, obscene or racially, ethnically, or otherwise discriminatory or in breach of any third party rights and shall not link to any such material. Infringement will result in the loss of all referral income.
– Affiliates will at all times conduct themselves with all due skill, care and diligence, including good industry practice in their respective jurisdictions, and in accordance with Affiliates own established procedures and all applicable laws, enactments, orders, regulations etc
– GoldCore will not allow any abuse of international “anti-spam” regulations. Infringement will result in the loss of all referral income, howsoever generated. In promoting GoldCore by email, Affiliates hereby accept liability for ensuring their lists are up-to-date, “opt in” only, and fully compliant with Affiliates local data protection legislation.
– Affiliates will not register any domain names or register keywords, search terms or other identifiers for use in any search engine, social media network, portal, sponsored advertising service or other search or referral service or include meta tag keywords on their website that incorporate terms which are identical to, similar to or could be reasonably confused with GoldCore services and/or Website, trademarks (or other trademarks owned by GoldCore). Affiliates will at all times comply with such guidelines for the use of GoldCore’s services and website and trademarks as may be issued from time to time.
– Affiliates may be contacted by GoldCore to change the referral tracking links Affiliates are using and associated html code. Affiliates will have 30 days to action this request. If any of the above actions are not undertaken GoldCore will halt Affiliates commission and may freeze the Affiliates account.
– The affiliate indemnifies GoldCore from any damage or loss caused by the actions or inactions of the affiliate partner.
– GoldCore reserves the right to terminate the affiliate relationship subject to 30 days notice. The Affiliate must remove all GoldCore Affiliate Program collateral and links within 15 days of the termination date.
– If the Affiliate’s GoldCore account is closed, Affiliates will cease to earn any referral commission from the users Affiliates have referred that are linked to the Affiliates account.
– These are GoldCore’s Referral Programme Terms and Conditions as of April 25th, 2016. These terms and conditions are subject to change with 30 days’ notice to Affiliates. Notice is served by
– Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be or become ineffective or infeasible in whole or in part, it shall be replaced by a relevant statutory provision. This shall not affect the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.