17
Nov
2016

Islamic Gold – Vital New Dynamic In Physical Gold Market

Islamic Gold – Important New Dynamic In Gold Market Next month, 1.6 billion people will have a new ‘gold investment standard’ Gold bullion investments to become accessible to 25% of planet Islamic finance market expected to grow to US$5 trillion by 2020 Islamic asset classes have all under performed compared to gold In 10 years, gold has risen […]

Continue Reading
16
Nov
2016

Peak Gold Globally – “Bullish For Gold”

Peak gold production is happening globally and this is “bullish for gold” according to a slowly emerging group in the gold industry. It is great to see the reality of peak gold production slowly be acknowledged in the mainstream as it is an important fundamental factor in the market which has been continuously ignored. As […]

Continue Reading
15
Nov
2016

Gold Price Should Go Higher On Global Risks and Trump – Capital Economics

The gold price should rise in the medium and long term on global risks and the Trump Presidency, according to leading research consultancy Capital Economics. The recent sharp gold price fall is again causing jitters among some investors who forget that gold remains more than 14% higher in dollar terms, 16.5% higher in euro terms […]

Continue Reading
14
Nov
2016

President Trump – Why Market Loves Him and Experts Wrong

President Trump – Why Market Loves Him and Experts Wrong by John Stepek, Editor of Money Week “If the question is when markets will recover, a first-pass answer is never.” I have to feel sorry for Paul Krugman. The Nobel prizewinning economist was clearly gutted by Donald Trump’s victory. Yet he also managed to sum […]

Continue Reading
11
Nov
2016

‘Helicopter Money President’ Trump To Create Inflation and Gold Will Rise

James Rickards, economic and monetary expert, joined Francine Lacqua on “Bloomberg Surveillance” yesterday to discuss Trump and whether he will be good for markets, the economy and for gold. Rickards said that Trump’s Presidency , which he predicted, will be good for gold as he will be the ‘Helicopter Money President’ and he will spend dollars on […]

Continue Reading
10
Nov
2016

Central Bank Gold Demand continues in Q3

Dedollarization and Uncertainty drive Central Bank Demand for Gold Central banks added 81.7t to their gold reserves in the third quarter Total central banks purchases in the year-to-date reach 271.1t. Fellow-SCO member Kazakhstan and Belarus also had to holdings 90% of reserve managers intend to increase or maintain gold reserves. “The case for gold remains […]

Continue Reading
09
Nov
2016

Trump Victory Sends Gold Surging 5%

Gold Surges 5% After America Votes Trump President Gold surged over 5% – from $1,270/oz to $1,335/oz prior to profit taking Gold jumped to its highest level in six weeks on early reports that Trump had won the race to the White House; Largest gains since Brexit shock For the next few days, we can […]

Continue Reading
08
Nov
2016

An uncertain election outcome looks good for gold

Uncertain Election Outcome and Uncertainty After Bodes Well For Gold Polls suggest Clinton to win but as with Brexit is chance of surprise PredictWise gives Clinton an 89% chance of becoming President-elect, giving just Trump just an 11% chance. Gold price may move about 1.8% to 4% if result is uncertain Demand for gold and […]

Continue Reading
07
Nov
2016

Ignore past elections, this one’s too uncertain

Ignore election theory, this one’s too uncertain This year’s election breaks the mould in a number of important ways Markets seem to be agnostic as to which party is in control of the White House. However, likely that uncertainty will drive markets for time-being Polls might be victim to ‘the Bradley effect’ Hillary is seen […]

Continue Reading
04
Nov
2016

Gold may be the only winner in US elections

Gold will win US election Gold could rise to at least 8% following election Trump victory will push gold up 10% Uncertainty pre and post election likely to support the gold price Election jitters are one of several drivers for the gold price Trump win will release a ‘wave of risk aversion’ Safe-haven demand maybe […]

Continue Reading