How to buy Silver
Silver for Personal Possession
Some of our clients choose to take personal physical possession of their precious metals. Availability of physical products ranges from small silver bars of sizes 100oz to 1000oz bars, and modern bullion coins in a 1oz format for individual investors, companies and institutional clients.
Steps to be undertaken:
- Research your purchase. It is important that you familiarise yourself with the various options involved and do due diligence on the company from which you are buying.
- Go to www.GoldCore.com, create your own secure online account with your own log-in and password, and buy bullion coins and bars for home delivery.
- Alternatively, call GoldCore’s Bullion Services Team for a quotation.
- When you are happy to proceed, simply transfer the required funds to your GoldCore account. You will receive an acknowledgement from us, stating that we have received your funds. One of our bullion services team will then call you to discuss your order and ensure that you are happy to proceed to the order stage of your original quote.
- Funds lodged into your GoldCore account remain yours until you agree to proceed to the purchase stage. Up until then, you can have your funds returned to you.
Silver in My Storage Account
GoldCore Secure Storage enables clients who do not wish to take personal possession of their silver to store it in GoldCore’s vaults. GoldCore utilises the precious metals storage facilities of an industry leading supplier. GoldCore’s vaults are in Switzerland and London. Safety, security and confidentiality are paramount when entrusted with the storage of our clients’ valuable precious metals. Our storage option offers excellent value with the maximum annual fee set at 1.5% of the average value of your silver throughout that year. Precious metals held by GoldCore on behalf of GoldCore clients remain the property of the client; we simply act as your custodian under a bailment system. (See our terms and conditions for a full explanation of a bailment.) Clients who wish to visit the vault where their silver is being stored are welcome to do so by prior arrangement and in the company of a GoldCore representative. Clients who wish to pick their silver up from where it is being held are free to do so by prior arrangement.
NB: potential clients for our storage facilities do not have to have bought their bullion from us. You may already own bullion and want to take advantage of our facilities. Please contact us for details.
Silver in My Pension
GoldCore is the sole authorised dealer for the Perth Mint Certificate Programme in the EU. Through this programme, residents in the UK and Ireland, the US, the EU and most states internationally can invest in silver through self administered pension funds. Self administered schemes continue to offer the widest investment choice to company directors and other eligible participants. UK citizens can invest in silver bullion through their Self-Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs), Irish citizens through their Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS) and US citizens in their Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
Please contact our bullion services team who will take you through the steps required to add the ultimate form of financial insurance to your retirement nest egg. The Perth Mint Programme is also open to private investors and companies.
Silver for My Company
Companies worldwide can avail of GoldCore’s complete suite of products, whether you want to take delivery of bullion at your company quarters, invest through the Perth Mint or choose to store your bullion with us. The application process is simple. Please contact the Bullion Services Team to discuss your options.